Friday, April 17, 2009

And 4 will become 5 on Monday!

Well, after 4 days of false labor...one trip to L&D and one to the doctors office to be sure it wasn't real...in the 'zone' and out...the date for induction has been moved up to Monday, April 20th. Yea!

I was absolutely shocked when the office called to move the date up to Monday instead of next Friday...but there was no way I was going to turn the offer down. If the docs think all is good, then let's do it! We are set to arrive at 7:00am on Monday to Baylor Irving -unless of course, he decides to arrive on his own during the weekend.

I ask for prayers of peace and strength for our family as we welcome this new little guy into the world. I will update as soon as I can with pics and the details. I can update Facebook from my phone so you can check there as well.

Blessings to all!

2 comments:

Ruth said...

yay! I am so excited to meet him! Sorry you have had so much false labor. No fun!

Susan said...

I have been following your story for about 3 months. I am so happy you will be induced tomorrow.
I worked in L&D for about 25 years so I know how releived you will be.
Maybe you will go into labor on your own!!!